Elevate Your At-Home Spa Experience
Don't you love the feeling of your skin after a facial or spa treatment? It's time to share that same care with your scalp and hair. It's time for you hair to share the limelight - that's where the Davines NaturalTech line comes in, with enriched formulas and exciting new products.
What is NaturalTech?
Specifically formulated to prevent and support the most common scalp and hair conditions, NaturalTech helps you regain balance and restore the hair and scalp's healthy state.
NaturalTech was created to be used in combination with treatments carried out with a massage ritual, something you can get at your local Davines salon. Working in balance with the products, a massage reactivates the microcirculation and preps your scalp to fully absorb the benefits of the treatment.
Speaking of massage...
New Multi-Sensory Experience
Have you tried the newest addition to Davines NaturalTech, ELEVATING? ELEVATING works in perfect harmony with all other hair product families of the NaturalTech line, boosting their efficacy.
It's that time of year where the dry, cold weather can really take a toll on your scalp. Itchiness and product build up lead to flakes and not the unique, snowy kind.
To care for the scalp, ELEVATING offers the Scalp Recovery Treatment Spray that helps hydrate and re-balance dry or irritated skin, restoring the integrity of the skin barrier. This product offers protection from external aggressors such as smog, and does an excellent job of helping to soothe and offer comfort to a red or sore scalp.
Another member of the new family is ELEVATING Clay, a clay-based in-salon treatment that deeply cleanses the scalp. This Super-cleanser can eliminate impurities and absorb excess oils, providing freshness and leaving the hair and scalp thoroughly clean.
ELEVATING, however, doesn't just stop at the scalp. It was designed to be a soothing multi-sensory head-to-toe experience. Two other products let you experience the pleasure of being at a spa: the ELEVATING Massage Oil, a scalp and hand massage oil, and the ELEVATING Fragrance that can be used to increase ambience by being diffused into the air or put onto warm towels.
Relax and enjoy indulgent notes of amber, licorice, caramel and musk.
How to Give Yourself a Scalp Massage:
1. Set the Mood: find a relaxing, quiet place to sit. Dim the lights and spray ELEVATING Fragrance. You can also grab a warm towel. It's about the ambience.
2. Apply ELEVATING Massage Oil. Rub a liberal amount into your hands and then cover your scalp, starting at the crown of your head.
3. Massage your whole head for 10 minutes. Now that you've got enough oil on your scalp, take the time to really massage it in. Go from front to back and back to front. Do both sides of your head. Use both straight and circular motions. Pay special attention to spots that feel tense or tight. Apply downward pressure, paying careful attention to all the little bumps and indents in your scalp. Use a healthy amount of pressure, but don't push so hard that you feel pain or discomfort.
4. Rub the oil into our hair from root to tip. Once you've covered your scalp, move on to your hair. Gently rub the oil into your hair. Move from the root all the way out to the tips of each strand.
5. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and relax for 20 minutes.
6. Emulsify with water then rinse. Wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner. Once you're ready to remove the oil, take a shower. Cleanse your hair thoroughly with your normal hair products. Make sure to not leave oil on your skin overnight.